Porsche eBike Performance GmbH develops and produces pioneering drive systems under two brands at the company's location in Ottobrunn near Munich: compact lightweights from FAZUA for agile e-bikes that create an exceptionally natural riding experience, and in future also particularly powerful drive systems under the Porsche brand name. FAZUA is a young, ambitious brand that turned the bicycle industry on its head in 2017 with a completely new, innovative drive system for lightweight, agile (and good-looking) e-bikes. We have been part of Porsche eBike Performance GmbH since July 2022. Our diverse, open, progressive (and fun) team is looking forward to new inspiring talents who want to shape the future of e-bike technology and establish a new bike culture with us.
- You drive the further development of the existing product organisation and support the (product) management and the interdisciplinary teams with structural changes
- Thereby you will work with leadership teams, stakeholders and development teams to create an environment of high autonomy, critical thinking and resilience where teams have solid and well-understood visions and KPIs
- Creating a framework for reliable incremental deliverability and high self-organisation of the teams by aligning the system to transparency, quality and data-driven action
- With your excellent intuition for people and group dynamics, you identify problems and conflicts and actively support de-escalations and solutions
- Your tasks also include developing suitable approaches to sustainably raise motivation, innovation and agility in our company to a high level
- You are part of a small team with a high degree of freedom and at the same time close coordination with each other
- Successfully completed technical / university degree in (business) informatics, business administration or a comparable qualification
- Several years of practical experience as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach in a scaled environment, ideally in a manufacturing company of complex goods
- Strong communication skills (English and German) as well as good moderation and coaching skills to clarify methodological and technological issues
- Strong solution-orientation and technological affinity paired with flexibility and intuition
- Mastery of common methods and frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Nexus, and Design Thinking
- Strong knowledge of JIRA and Confluence that you can use to show teams the best way to use the systems and advise them
- You are able to successfully design and support complex product development using suitable agile methods
- We are a diverse and international team of creative minds, passionate bike nerds, and progressive thinkers
- You will see your ideas taking shape quickly: bring in your thoughts, challenge the status quo and see innovations being implemented soon
- We offer a hybrid working model depending on the position.
- You will find everything you need to work at our company headquarters in Ottobrunn just outside Munich: beautiful rooms, fully equipped kitchens, a huge terrace - and of course the best colleagues
- Our location in the jaw-dropping Bavarian landscape offers a fantastic surrounding for rides. Take the chance to lease your dream bike on JobRad or simply grab one of our test bikes if available
- We try to live sustainability in everything we do – instead of just talking about it
- We are supportive of further education and foster ambitions of growth within the company
- We believe in regeneration and agility. Therefore, we offer 30 days of vacation for you to fuel up and find new inspiration
Do you want to become part of the Porsche eBike Performance team? Please upload your CV and a short motivation letter including your availability and salary expectation.