Porsche eBike Performance GmbH develops and produces pioneering drive systems under two brands at the company's location in Ottobrunn near Munich: compact lightweights from FAZUA for agile e-bikes that create an exceptionally natural riding experience, and in future also particularly powerful drive systems under the Porsche brand name. FAZUA is a young, ambitious brand that turned the bicycle industry on its head in 2017 with a completely new, innovative drive system for lightweight, agile (and good-looking) e-bikes. We have been part of Porsche eBike Performance GmbH since July 2022. Our diverse, open, progressive (and fun) team is looking forward to new inspiring talents who want to shape the future of e-bike technology and establish a new bike culture with us.
- Managing and maintaining patents and other intellectual property rights
- Collaborating with law firms and external partners, providing guidance
- Coordinating correspondence, monitoring deadlines, and maintaining internal records
- Handling incoming phone calls and written communication
- Creating signature processes and overseeing the execution in both physical and digital forms
- Assisting in the planning and follow-up of research, workshops, and analyses in the field of intellectual property
- You have completed vocational training and have at least two years of professional experience in patent, legal, administrative, or related fields
- Ideally, you have previous experience in patent-related activities and understand the structure of intellectual property rights
- You possess strong organizational skills, work independently, and coordinate effectively within a team
- Good proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word, Outlook, and Excel. Knowledge of Jira and Confluence is advantageous
- You are fluent in German and proficient to very proficient in English
- We are a diverse and international team of creative minds, passionate bike nerds, and progressive thinkers
- You will see your ideas taking shape quickly: bring in your thoughts, challenge the status quo and see innovations being implemented soon
- We offer a hybrid working model depending on the position.
- You will find everything you need to work at our company headquarters in Ottobrunn just outside Munich: beautiful rooms, fully equipped kitchens, a huge terrace - and of course the best colleagues
- Our location in the jaw-dropping Bavarian landscape offers a fantastic surrounding for rides. Take the chance to lease your dream bike on JobRad or simply grab one of our test bikes if available
- We try to live sustainability in everything we do – instead of just talking about it
- We are supportive of further education and foster ambitions of growth within the company
- We believe in regeneration and agility. Therefore, we offer 30 days of vacation for you to fuel up and find new inspiration
Do you want to become part of the Porsche eBike Performance team? Please upload your CV and a short motivation letter including your availability and salary expectation.