Porsche eBike Performance GmbH develops and produces pioneering drive systems under two brands at the company's location in Ottobrunn near Munich: compact lightweights from FAZUA for agile e-bikes that create an exceptionally natural riding experience, and in future also particularly powerful drive systems under the Porsche brand name. FAZUA is a young, ambitious brand that turned the bicycle industry on its head in 2017 with a completely new, innovative drive system for lightweight, agile (and good-looking) e-bikes. We have been part of Porsche eBike Performance GmbH since July 2022. Our diverse, open, progressive (and fun) team is looking forward to new inspiring talents who want to shape the future of e-bike technology and establish a new bike culture with us.
- You are responsible for the preparation and implementation of the payroll in Personio.
- You will also be the contact person for our employees with regard to all payroll-related issues and act as the interface to our Croatian Finance team for questions relating to payroll accounting.
- In order to stay up to date, you follow current changes in social security and tax law.
- With the help of our HR system, you will regularly create standard reports and personnel statistics.
- You will also be prepared to take on other HR-related tasks and administrative activities, such as preparing employee references.
- You have completed vocational training as a payroll accountant, tax clerk or similar.
- You have at least three years of professional experience in the payroll department of a company, tax office or auditing firm.
- Your strengths include initiative, reliability, attention to detail and solution-orientation.
- It goes without saying that you are confident in using the standard MS Office programmes.
- You have a very good command of German and English.
- You would like to develop further in a dynamic environment together with the existing HR team and enjoy familiarising yourself with other HR topics.
- We are a diverse and international team of creative minds, passionate bike nerds, and progressive thinkers
- You will see your ideas taking shape quickly: bring in your thoughts, challenge the status quo and see innovations being implemented soon
- We offer a hybrid working model depending on the position.
- You will find everything you need to work at our company headquarters in Ottobrunn just outside Munich: beautiful rooms, fully equipped kitchens, a huge terrace - and of course the best colleagues
- Our location in the jaw-dropping Bavarian landscape offers a fantastic surrounding for rides. Take the chance to lease your dream bike on JobRad or simply grab one of our test bikes if available
- We try to live sustainability in everything we do – instead of just talking about it
- We are supportive of further education and foster ambitions of growth within the company
- We believe in regeneration and agility. Therefore, we offer 30 days of vacation for you to fuel up and find new inspiration
Do you want to become part of the Porsche eBike Performance team? Please upload your CV and a short motivation letter including your availability and salary expectation.