The FAZUA App is the main control center for your FAZUA Energy Bike. Change your support mode settings and download new profiles – whenever and wherever you want.
Now you only have to update your Bluetooth chip. Due to technical reasons, this update can only be performed with the FAZUA Rider App. You don't have the FAZUA Rider App on your smartphone yet? No problem! Here you can find simple step-by-step instructions: Update Connectivity
- Answer simple questions about yourself (e.g. fitness level, height), your intended use (e.g. road, tours, trails) and your riding style (e.g. smooth vs. aggressive, more range vs. more power). Based on your answers, we calculate and personalize your E-Bike’s handling for the Breeze, River and Rocket support modes with the help of a complex algorithm.
- Create your own personal riding experience – exclusively coordinated to you and your needs. You can always adjust the support mode settings as and when your needs change.
- Save your settings in as many support profiles as you like and give them their own titles, descriptions and profile pictures.
- As an expert, you can naturally refine your profile’s settings. Each parameter can be easily and precisely adjusted, even at a later time.
- All your profiles are stored in the FAZUA App – you can access them at any time and choose the right one for your next ride.
- Browse different public profiles for inspiration.
- Get a selection of profiles designed by FAZUA for different riding experiences and purposes.
- Download new profiles that suit your needs from the Store.
Already up to date?
To be able to use the new FAZUA App, you first have to update your Energy Bike. You need the latest motor firmware and you also must update your Bluetooth chip so that the FAZUA App can connect.
- To perform the firmware update for your motor, connect your Drivepack to your computer via USB and update the firmware with the FAZUA Toolbox software. Detailed instructions with a helpful video can be found here: Update Firmware