- Work closely with our team to specify and develop, adapt and improve motor control algorithms for different Permanent Magnet Synchronous motors (PMSM)
- Simulate and test different drives setups in laboratory
- Research, design and implement future technologies around motor control
- Create and update documentation of the development and testing
- Support the mechanical and hardware team for motor and inverter design
- Contribute defining requirements for external development partners.
- You have completed a technical degree: electrical engineering, telecommunication or similar field
- 5+ years of professional experience in the motor control field
- Proven expert knowledge for motor control algorithms (FOC, SVM, MTPA)
- You have knowledge in sensor and sensor-less control (BEMF, high frequency injection)
- Experience in developing with Matlab/Simulink
- Excellent understanding of embedded systems
- Good knowledge to develop in C
- You have a responsible, accurate and independent working style.
- Creative and analytical thinking is one of your strengths
- You speak fluent English
- We are a diverse and international team of creative minds, passionate bike nerds, and progressive thinkers
- You will see your ideas taking shape quickly: bring in your thoughts, challenge the status quo and see innovations being implemented soon
- We offer a hybrid working model depending on the position.
- You will find everything you need to work at our company headquarters in Ottobrunn just outside Munich: beautiful rooms, fully equipped kitchens, a huge terrace - and of course the best colleagues
- Our location in the jaw-dropping Bavarian landscape offers a fantastic surrounding for rides. Take the chance to lease your dream bike on JobRad or simply grab one of our test bikes if available
- We try to live sustainability in everything we do – instead of just talking about it
- We are supportive of further education and foster ambitions of growth within the company
- We believe in regeneration and agility. Therefore, we offer 30 days of vacation for you to fuel up and find new inspiration
Do you want to become part of the Porsche eBike Performance team? Please upload your CV and a short motivation letter in English including your availability and salary expectation.
Porsche eBike Performance GmbH develops and produces pioneering drive systems under two brands at the company's location in Ottobrunn near Munich: compact lightweights from FAZUA for agile e-bikes that create an exceptionally natural riding experience, and in future also particularly powerful drive systems under the Porsche brand name. FAZUA is a young, ambitious brand that turned the bicycle industry on its head in 2017 with a completely new, innovative drive system for lightweight, agile (and good-looking) e-bikes. We have been part of Porsche eBike Performance GmbH since July 2022. Our diverse, open, progressive (and fun) team is looking forward to new inspiring talents who want to shape the future of e-bike technology and establish a new bike culture with us.