- Together with your team, you are responsible for planning efficient production lines and developing plans to maximise our production capacity
- You will work closely with our suppliers and partners to ensure that all quality standards and regulations are met
- You will identify bottlenecks and minimise them by developing appropriate measures to improve line performance
- You also plan and coordinate capacity adjustments and production changes
- You evaluate and select suitable production technologies and methods to optimise production processes
- In your area, you also follow trends and technological developments for the introduction of innovative solutions
- You have completed a bachelor's degree in engineering, mechanical engineering or similar technical vocational training
- You have 5 years of professional experience in the field of line planning
- You have knowledge of modern manufacturing technologies and methods
- You also have experience in supplier management
- You have a strong ability to analyse and solve problems and you are always thinking about the further development of the line
- You are not only a good team player, but also regularly convince with your good communication skills
- We are a diverse and international team of creative minds, passionate bike nerds, and progressive thinker
- You will see your ideas taking shape quickly: bring in your thoughts, challenge the status quo and see innovations being implemented soon
- We offer a hybrid working model depending on the position.
- You will find everything you need to work at our company headquarters in Ottobrunn just outside Munich: beautiful rooms, fully equipped kitchens, a huge terrace - and of course the best colleagues
- Our location in the jaw-dropping Bavarian landscape offers a fantastic surrounding for rides. Take the chance to lease your dream bike on JobRad or simply grab one of our test bikes if available
- We try to live sustainability in everything we do – instead of just talking about it
- We are supportive of further education and foster ambitions of growth within the company
- We believe in regeneration and agility. Therefore, we offer 30 days of vacation for you to fuel up and find new inspiration
Do you want to become part of the Porsche eBike Performance team? Please upload your CV and a short motivation letter including your availability and salary expectation.
Porsche eBike Performance GmbH develops and produces pioneering drive systems under two brands at the company's location in Ottobrunn near Munich: compact lightweights from FAZUA for agile e-bikes that create an exceptionally natural riding experience, and in future also particularly powerful drive systems under the Porsche brand name. FAZUA is a young, ambitious brand that turned the bicycle industry on its head in 2017 with a completely new, innovative drive system for lightweight, agile (and good-looking) e-bikes. We have been part of Porsche eBike Performance GmbH since July 2022. Our diverse, open, progressive (and fun) team is looking forward to new inspiring talents who want to shape the future of e-bike technology and establish a new bike culture with us.