- You design, document, and implement tests according to functional requirements (focused on HIL component and system integration tests)
- You design, set up and maintain test hardware and integrate it into our CI pipeline
- You analyze and report complex issues or misbehavior
- You help to improve our software quality process
- You completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar fields
- You have at least two years of professional software testing experience (preferably in embedded software)
- You have very good Python skills
- You have a good understanding of software lifecycle and testing methodologies
- You have experience with CI/CD pipeline and tools (ideally Jenkins)
- You are comfortable with working on Linux
- You have an analytical and structured working style
- You might have experience in other valuable knowledge: CAN, BLE, ANT+, C/C++, bash, embedded systems, docker
- You speak English fluently
- We are a diverse and international team of creative minds, passionate bike nerds, and progressive thinkers
- You will see your ideas taking shape quickly: bring in your thoughts, challenge the status quo and see innovations being implemented soon
- We offer a hybrid working model depending on the position.
- You will find everything you need to work at our company headquarters in Ottobrunn just outside Munich: beautiful rooms, fully equipped kitchens, a huge terrace - and of course the best colleagues
- Our location in the jaw-dropping Bavarian landscape offers a fantastic surrounding for rides. Take the chance to lease your dream bike on JobRad or simply grab one of our test bikes if available
- We try to live sustainability in everything we do – instead of just talking about it
- We are supportive of further education and foster ambitions of growth within the company
- We believe in regeneration and agility. Therefore, we offer 30 days of vacation for you to fuel up and find new inspiration
Do you want to become part of the Porsche eBike Performance team? Please upload your CV and a motivation letter including your availability and salary expectation.
Porsche eBike Performance GmbH develops and produces pioneering drive systems under two brands at the company's location in Ottobrunn near Munich: compact lightweights from FAZUA for agile e-bikes that create an exceptionally natural riding experience, and in future also particularly powerful drive systems under the Porsche brand name. FAZUA is a young, ambitious brand that turned the bicycle industry on its head in 2017 with a completely new, innovative drive system for lightweight, agile (and good-looking) e-bikes. We have been part of Porsche eBike Performance GmbH since July 2022. Our diverse, open, progressive (and fun) team is looking forward to new inspiring talents who want to shape the future of e-bike technology and establish a new bike culture with us.