- Perform FE-simulations of performance and durability in mechanical systems
- Perform simulations and analyses of noise, vibration and harshness
- Translate actual problem to a numerical model
- Review and interpret analysis results to ensure project accuracy and convert into design proposals
- Implementation of virtual twins of different systems
- Investigate opportunities to reduce physical testing
- Manage outsourced CAE support
- Develop and implement methods for verifcation of simulation results
- Support strategic planning and deployment of additional CAE modeling processes
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, physics or a comparable course of study.
- Stronger foundation in structural mechanics and materials science.
- Sound background in NVH-simulation and testing
- Proficiency in the use of Finite Element modeling tools such as Dassault 3DExperience, Abaqus, Ansys or Catia
- Proficiency in CAD modeling tools such as Solidworks
- Desire and willingness to share one's knowdlege, expertise and collaborate with coworkers with diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise
- Good communication skills in English
- We are a diverse and international team of creative minds, passionate bike nerds, and progressive thinkers
- You will see your ideas taking shape quickly: bring in your thoughts, challenge the status quo and see innovations being implemented soon
- We offer a hybrid working model depending on the position.
- You will find everything you need to work at our company headquarters in Ottobrunn just outside Munich: beautiful rooms, fully equipped kitchens, a huge terrace - and of course the best colleagues
- Our location in the jaw-dropping Bavarian landscape offers a fantastic surrounding for rides. Take the chance to lease your dream bike on JobRad or simply grab one of our test bikes if available
- We try to live sustainability in everything we do – instead of just talking about it
- We are supportive of further education and foster ambitions of growth within the company
- We believe in regeneration and agility. Therefore, we offer 30 days of vacation for you to fuel up and find new inspiration
Do you want to become part of the Porsche eBike Performance team? Please upload your CV and a short motivation letter in English including your availability and salary expectation.
Porsche eBike Performance GmbH develops and produces pioneering drive systems under two brands at the company's location in Ottobrunn near Munich: compact lightweights from FAZUA for agile e-bikes that create an exceptionally natural riding experience, and in future also particularly powerful drive systems under the Porsche brand name. FAZUA is a young, ambitious brand that turned the bicycle industry on its head in 2017 with a completely new, innovative drive system for lightweight, agile (and good-looking) e-bikes. We have been part of Porsche eBike Performance GmbH since July 2022. Our diverse, open, progressive (and fun) team is looking forward to new inspiring talents who want to shape the future of e-bike technology and establish a new bike culture with us.